Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My life sucks. I need advice.?

veryone knows my life is perfect. I'm popular, I always get asked out, I am smart, I am wealthy, I go to private school, I am athletic, I'm not beautiful but I'm not ugly, I'm skinny [but that is because I am going anorexic and can't help it]





No one could ever imagine that my dad is going to jail, we've lost 200$ million in the last four years [and still owe 400$million more], we've sold our 2 out of 3 houses, sold our jets, our boats, our company limo, my mom is rarely sober, my grades are slipping, I feel like no one cares, the latest gossip is about me, I cry everyday, the only true friends I feel like I have are moving schools, everyone uses me, the only guy who I ever loved I dumped him because my friends didn't like him, I have no one to talk to, everyone just thinks I'm a piece of whiny $hit, I am so young [13] but yet going through so much.





I NEED ADVICE PLEASE!My life sucks. I need advice.?
That sounds like an awful lot to deal with for somebody thats your age. I can't even begin to imagine what thats like. But you sound like a very intelligent and mature girl and thats what will help you get through this. It's hard to stay motivated and optimistic when you have all of that going on but you have to find some way to do it. Get excited about something, stay true to yourself and be strong. I hope everything works out for you.My life sucks. I need advice.?
i feel for u....truly i do...if u need a friend to talk to u can email me... my email is christophtjhen@sbcglobal.net ure going through a lot at so young an age...im 16 and ure only 13....i feel for u...feel free to talk to me whenever u want cause i am here to help u =]
Yeah, right!
Man. It sounds like you need some REAL friends who will accept you for who you are. Maybe some friends who are not so superficial (I am just guessing that the ones who talk **** about you are). Is there anything you are interested in at school, but have been nervous to try, such as art or music or acting? This is usually the time when having a creative outlet, something to pour these feelings into, will really be a big help.





Just try to keep your grades up and cut off the people who are not your true friends. Look for people who are interested in the same things you are.





Remember, at 13, everyone is having a hard time. And everyone thinks their problems are the worst in the world--and they are, to that person. Of course you have real problems and you have every right to feel the pain that you feel about the shaky situation with your family. But many outsiders have the view that money trumps everything, that you should have no reason to feel pain when you're rich. It's unfortunate that people think this way, but they do.





Remember that your feelings are valid, no matter what people say to put you down. Hopefully you have someone you can talk to about this who won't judge you or gossip about you.





Good luck. *hugs*








p.s. I second the idea of talking to a school counselor, especially about anorexia. It is a dangerous thing to get into. You need your health right now.
Get used to it.





Life's the sh*ts then you die.
i think you should get a guitar before you go completely broke and pray for better days.
You are a strong person indeed. I know what it's like to feel so lost and alone. You are so young to be going through all this. Sometimes standing alone is the best thing for you. Who cares about what the other kids have to say...in the long run they don't contribute anything towards your household and they don't care about your feelings.....why should you care about theirs? You should continue to do good in school and not let anyone see you slipping. You might have to get some other family members involved to do some kind of intervention for your Mom.
';, I am smart, I am wealthy, I go to private school, I ';





You state you are wealthy. But to me ';we've lost 200$ million in the last four years [and still owe 400$million more], '; this shows you are complaining about money. Pretty much saying you've lost all your money.





So which one is it?
Try Prayer, it changes things.
I'd find someone you trust (i.e. a teacher at school, a friend's parent) to talk to. No matter what your problems are, it always helps to talk to someone. Be careful about talking baout your problems on the internet..there are some weird people out there.
ummm lots of drama... all i could say is that it might seem bad now but in the future surely you will see a brighter day...
I am so sorry you have to go through this. I know you feel alone- but you're really not. A lot of children have parents that are not there for them. Get some help from teachers, guidance counselors, friends parents etc. They can steer you in the right direction for some help in your area. You need someone who can give you professional advice, not from the Yahoo answer website. Good luck. Things WILL get easier...hang in there, kid.
Well from your own words, your life isn't perfect.


I'll let you in on a little secret, NO-ones life is perfect.


I HIGHLY suggest you don't get anorexic, this will just add MORE problems for you.


Your in a Private school, this is a good thing! Your Athletic this is a good thing too! Are you in sports?...If so this is somthing you should really concentrate on.


If I loose $20. I flip. SO loosing $200ML is inconsiveable to me.


I imagine that's why your mom don't or won't stay sober, the bottom is droping out from her.


I'm sorry to hear about your Dad having to go to jail, that suxs, But it's HIS fault not yours..I'm sure he knew what he was doing.


Not having 3 houses, jets, or Limo I';m sure will cramp your style but they are THINGS....and those THINGS you can live without, they are NOT necessary, meaning you DON'T need them...Yes, it was nice to have them, but, your don't NEED them.


Why you dumped your boyfriend, was just plain, dumb.


Your FRIENDS didn't like him.....NOT a good excuse.


If I were you, I'd try and get him back.


Your not a whiny piece of $hit...Your a very young girl who feels like the world is on her shoulders and there is no-way to move it.


Have you tried talking to your Guidance Councellor.


Could you go and stay with your Grand Parents?


If you go to church, talk to your Minister...


Ignore the gossip at school, Yes, I know it will be hard to do, but if you don't let it get to you, the gossip will stop.


Some people have nothing better to do, then just gossip about someone...Nosey busybodies is all they are!
Such drastic changes are really hard.





I believe that things happen for a purpose, and maybe this is so that you can learn to see what things really matter.





I know, that still doesn't make things any easier. There's a few good suggestions posted above, especially about talking to someone you trust.
you sold 2 of your 3 houses? ....alot of families dont even have 1.
you really need to go to a childrens psychiatrist [sp?] ..Good Luck =]
well you have to talk to someone other than adults i know you have a cell phone so call someone talk to your mom tell her that she disappoints you when she drinks make her like think know that its hurting you and find someone who is out of the mainstream and talk to them
wow. no one at ALL was helpful. When i was your age, maybe a little younger, my dad lost his job. He worked for a large company and was the CEO of his department and they just fired him. I know what its like to go from wearing versace everyday and calling the gay salesmen at Sax 5th ave Uncle Gary to buying clothes at target and working hard to stay at my private school with a scholarship. My parents have alot of problems because of it. I understand when you say you are wealthy. You probably have a really nice house, so do I, and you still have some stuff thats very valuable, but you dont have money. My boyfriend dumped me because he thought i had money and then found out i didnt. I'm so sorry your dad is going to jail, that must be very hard. You REALLY have to step up to your mother and tell her to get sober. shes your mom and if you have other siblings, its important she be your role model.





You are still young, and you will make new friends. BE YOURSELF. thats sooo important. Please eat too. You dont want to be another statistic of anorexia, I also used to not eat but it just me tired all the time and I hated it so please..EAT!!





And just focus on your future, I'm going pre-med, i have a partial scholarship to Yale, and I am going to be sucsessful on my own. live your life the way you want to.
THats just the way life is my dad died when i was little my mom turned into a drug addic met my abuseive stepdad stayed with him for years then got better than worse agin now i have trust issues not many friends due to them i have memory problems because i try to forget my childhood and it just messes up my mind completely ive been moved around 7 times this year my boyfriend of three years cheated on me so i left him your life sounds a little better huh. keep your chin up and dont show anybody your weak.
well at my school we think most of the popular girls are sluts, then again i dont know you so i wouldnt say anything, talk to your best friend, they are always there for you and maybe make a change in your lifestyle
You'd think you could afford a psychologist?
200 MiL??200 MiL? DAAAAYYYUUUUMMMM! iight iight umm all I can say is, relax! calm down and just find somthing to do that humbles you and makes you see the better things in life. Thats what I do when my life goes down in the drain. Be happy that you don't have it as bad as you could. Focus on your inner talents and beauty and your personality. Not trying to sound stupid but it works. I have a better relationship with God now and everything. Not only will you feel better but you'll see people noticing you diffrently,at least i did. Not just as some rich assz girl but a girl. Just try it. When your stressing, its the time for dreams and to make them come true. It gives you time to improve imperfections while everyone is sad or is busy gossiping. Go back out with the boy you loved, if you friends didn't like him for a good reason, a reason that you know is wrong but you refuse to see then don't go back out with him, you know whats right and whats wrong, don't you? hope i everything goes well!! And your sooo young, these are good things to do while your still young and fresh ya know?? BUT 200 MiL. DAMNN


pS.im only 15 and i've been down since 7 years old, take it from me
nobody has a perfect life or is perfect so that's why people just deal with it. oh and going anorexic wont help!
Well now welcome to the real world! So what to do. Well you can start by being like the rest of us..';just getting by people'; Be Yourself, Dump your so called friends, and give the guy you like a big hug.
im sorry to hear your going trough hard times. first of all you shouldnt of left that boy that you loved so much. and dont ever trust anyone not even your best friend. people are so full of shiiit sometimes. they will lie to you and use you. the only best friend you have is you. there are alot of nice people out there you just have to be careful who to trust and dont completely trust anyone.. hope i helped a little good luck
lol. GOOD


Life sucks which makes u an alcohalic then u get cancer than u die, Its all part of the sick game we play called ';LIFE';
when is rains it poors dosen't it. well my advise is to wait it out hopfuly ur famliy will have enoff cash for college and what ever you do rember this . . .





death is a permanite solution for a teperray thing
Wow. Sounds like my life, except for not as quite as much money, no family financial ruin, no slipping grades, and no ruined life. Wow. I don't expect you to believe this, coming from someone on the internet, but I do feel for you.





Hmm.





I can kindof imagine some of the emotions you are going through, but I don't know exactly the ones you are. Do you feel mad at your parents? Somehow I doubt this; I think you're only sad. Do you feel a sense of hopelessness? Man, I would if I were in your place. I can't say if you are this way, but I wouldn't hold it against you if you were used to that much money, and were suddenly feeling lost without it. I too am used to money, and I try to distance myself from it - but it's hard.





I could give you a number of options when it comes to advise, but most of them I think you wouldn't appreciate since I'm not really anyone you would naturally trust (again being just someone on the internet). It would not be like me, though, to offer you this advise - if you have the chance, it wouldn't hurt to seek out a pastor/church. I myself am a Seventh Day Adventist. Try and find an SDA church, visit, and talk to the pastor there about your problems. You would be surprised how willing to help and encourage they would be; at least, I'll pray they will.





Know what, here is is my email, juiaeay@gmail.com . Sometimes there is nothing like just being able to talk with someone. If you want to, you can email me, and we can chat some more about this. I'd be glad to encourage you/give you advice. Anyway, I will be praying for you.
Woa! That really sucks!





Why don't you go to a good friendly church with a great Youth Ministry around where you live. Maybe someone there is willing to help you out.
I don't know what kind of advice you need because only you know that. They say the best psychologist is yourself--good psychologists know this and help someone arrive at their own decisions and don't give advice. But anyways, I'll tell you what I think.





You should try to have self-worth no matter what your circumstances are. You are not responsible for how others think or feel about you; you're only responsible for what you think about yourself. Boyfriends come and go and I think you'll meet some one eventually, so concentrate on doing good in school. Take up reading. I read a lot because I know what I'm interested in and there's so much to learn. Obtaining knowledge is a very fine virtue in life.





Remember that everyone goes through so much. People don't usually think rich people go through a lot but they have different life problems and stresses. I would say stop thinking about trivial and superficial things like how you look and trying to meet guys--focus on school and reading to make yourself a more interesting person. I think eating disorders involve too much self-attention and self-pity. No one will like someone who cares so much about their looks that they hurt them self.
BS

No comments:

Post a Comment