Friday, April 30, 2010

I WANNA LIVE LIFE, PARTY AND LAUGH! Advice?

I have a very successful life at age 20. Caring parents and a college internship that I hope to get a job at someday. But I haven't had a vacation in about a year, I can't drive a car yet, I'm going to driving lessons this fall. My parents are hard working people who are always tired at the end of the day. The only transportation that I have is when my mother visits me and she's willing to take me about anywhere.





I guess my point is, I want to escape from my parents, let my mother drive me somewhere and drop me off or I can take a bus somewhere...............................鈥?I WANNA PARTY and LIVE LIFE!





I'm 20 so I can't drink, but I want to do the following.........





Dance to classic 80s rock music


Laugh at act silly


Date and kiss a straight butch punk Tomboy





I need exitement! I'm near CT and RI. I missed out as a teen onward. I go to community college so I can't have dorm parties. I like the college that I'm in.





HELP?I WANNA LIVE LIFE, PARTY AND LAUGH! Advice?
hmmm dude try making friends at college and hopefully there party people so they can take you to all the clubs and party's and not have to rely on the bus or your mom. I am sorta in the same predicament because I have no car at the moment due to a car accident and well missing the nightlife. Or you can try getting a job somewhere and try going out with your coworkers. Those are the only two ways i know of dude make friends in college and get a job where people go out to party. And i was the same way basically locked up when i was a teen and when i turned 19 my parent couldn't control me any longer so I went out and enjoyed myself clubs and party just play it smart and dont do anything stupid and your set.

No comments:

Post a Comment