Friday, April 30, 2010

I messed up my friend's life!!! someone give me advice??

Im going to summarize the story...





I am a in a new school and made some friends. My friend is mad at me because i said ';cute'; to her girlfriend....





Ok i talk to his girlfriend at facebook... and i said ';cute'; to her.... Her boyfriend got mad he was pissed! he called me a son of a and he said fix my life... i didnt know what to say to him i wanted to talk to him but he ignores me... some of my friends ignores me now... what should i do!? im a new student and i dont know anyone at school except for these guys... i want to hang out with them but they get jelous so easily....





Plz someone help me?? I really want to be friends with them.....I messed up my friend's life!!! someone give me advice??
Do you really want friends who you have to tip toe around all the time and worry about offending? These people sound almost psycho.


Try zeroing in on some other people to be friends with. The best friends are ones you can be yourself with without all this stupid drama. Just watch people for awhile and see what they are like and if someone looks interesting start a conversation.I messed up my friend's life!!! someone give me advice??
well he sounds like a moron


you dont want that kinda friend


theres so many other people at school


yah youll be a loner for a week or so


buht atleast you wont have any drama


drop theeemmmmm
i don't know what to say... you have to realize where your priorities are, and see if you really like this other person or do you really like your boyfriend. if your serious about your boyfriend you need to leave the other person alone, and if you like the other person then you need yo have a talk with your boyfriend and tell him how you fell and that you might want to pursue other things. i hope that whatever you choose that you feel right with your decision and you go with your heart don't react on your emotions.
If he got mad just because you said she was cute, then you don't need to be friends with these people. I'm pretty sure that there are other people that will be willing to be friends with you. Don't worry about you being new to the sdhool, just like you made friends with them, you'll make friends with others.
let things cool off a bit.
This guy sounds retarded...





Just let things chill out and then sit them down and explain that it is all bull$#!t.





Things should blow over eventually...





Good luck.
Hey buddy, you're way too young to be hung up on small stuff like that, but tell your friend how it makes you feel to have him upset and ask for him to forgive you as you miss the friendship, if that don't work then he never was a friend, cause friends believe and want the best for their friends too

No comments:

Post a Comment