Friday, April 30, 2010

I WANNA LIVE LIFE, PARTY AND LAUGH! Advice?

I have a very successful life at age 20. Caring parents and a college internship that I hope to get a job at someday. But I haven't had a vacation in about a year, I can't drive a car yet, I'm going to driving lessons this fall. My parents are hard working people who are always tired at the end of the day. The only transportation that I have is when my mother visits me and she's willing to take me about anywhere.





I guess my point is, I want to escape from my parents, let my mother drive me somewhere and drop me off or I can take a bus somewhere...............................鈥?I WANNA PARTY and LIVE LIFE!





I'm 20 so I can't drink, but I want to do the following.........





Dance to classic 80s rock music


Laugh at act silly


Date and kiss a straight butch punk Tomboy





I need exitement! I'm near CT and RI. I missed out as a teen onward. I go to community college so I can't have dorm parties. I like the college that I'm in.





HELP?I WANNA LIVE LIFE, PARTY AND LAUGH! Advice?
well, if you cant get out of town get all your buddies together and go out on the town. DONT go to the same place you always go to and DONT stay at one place all night. if you meet any girls bring them with you, dont miss out on fun just because you wanna hook up!I WANNA LIVE LIFE, PARTY AND LAUGH! Advice?
First of all, for the first person that answered this question F*** you OK ,..because u need to relax and hop off BLACK people's swaggas DAMN.





ANYWAY





Right now life will seem dull,.. but in a little while you will be able to drive and get your own little car,... and be able to,.....PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!!!!!!!
Why is this in the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered section?
Go to your local Gay club.


They are always the most fun i think!
mhmmmhmmhmm.. hmmm....uhhhah....oooaaahh
Let's move to Florida, dude!


;-)
FIND YOUR SELF A GIRL
The Chris Farley Method. Look it up.
go for it. make ur own parties get a girl. go crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment