Friday, April 30, 2010

I hate my life, and I need advice. make it as cruel as possible.?

I'm in high school and I don't have any real friends. I have acquaintances(fair weather friends) but they have other friends who they prefer. They don't keep promises and they don't care about me or my feelings. They know I do nothing on weekends but they still don't invite me anywhere. On weekends I am all alone then on Monday I have to here my friends talk about how great their weekend was and about what funny things they did with their friends. I am the most virgin in the whole school. I've never even kissed a girl, or had a girlfriend. Girls don't like me and think I'm ugly and I know because I've over heard them talk about me. Today at lunch the people who I hang out with were talking about how far they went with a girl, and I felt like crap the whole time. I have no talents so I'm worthless to myself and everyone else. I really don't know what to do, I'm a complete loser and I need a life and happiness, don't I deserve it too?


I'm very proud, and its hard to tell people this.I hate my life, and I need advice. make it as cruel as possible.?
Your story sounds like what my life was like up untill the last year or two. The best advice I can give you is not to beat yourself up about every little thing. I'm now 18 and am in college. Man, I have to tell you, just the atmosphere in most colleges is way different than any highschool. People seem to muture a little once they notice ';I'm actualy an adult now, and will soon be living on my own.'; These things that you have talked about just prove that you are already more mature than most guys your age. One thing I've learned is when it comes down to the truth, most of the guys bragging about how far they've went were just as much of a virgin as I am. The difference is that those guys continue to be immature, and they not only are lieing to others, but to themselves as well. These guys are the ones that, once in college end up having reality slap them hard in the face for a wake up call.


As far as your weekends go and you thinking you have no talents....Start trying new things on the weekends that you enjoy doing or that benifit you. Forget about the so called parties that you think are going on with out you, most of them are the type of parties that can lead to you getting in big trouble anyways. Try doing stuff like finding a church with a decent size youth group, with people your age that go. I know, from personal experience, that going to church can dramaticly help a situation like yours. When I was feeling left out and depressed some of the few people (besides my actual family) that I felt, and feel, like I could turn to was God and the church.





I know it's hard to tell people your situatuion but PLEASE PLEASE if it start to get any worse talk to your parents or a trusted adult (preacher, teacher, counselor, ect.) about it. Hope my advice helps you some! Good luck, and God Bless!!!I hate my life, and I need advice. make it as cruel as possible.?
i know how you feel. You know the best revenge is living well. They dont like you or wanna be around you...Fine... You study hard and suceed in life... wen they are married with their 2.5 kids and drivin a station wagon youll be fabulously wealthy. and let ppl tell you what they want but money does matter. Youll ultimately have the last laugh.





plz tell me wat you guys think of this site


www.msnowitall.blogspot.com
dude dont listen 2 wat other people think of u


they r stupid for talkin about other people neways i


got out of that stage thank goodness lol im in high school too but trust me one day u will find a gurl that will %26lt;3 everything about u and invite ur friends to do something with u. dont just wait around on them to invite u! u get out there and invite them lol
those are the terms i wud use to describe myself..i understand how u must be feeling right now...the only difference is that u WANT to have friends or u feel negative.. i dont care and deal with it..u sound like a guy with a really awesome personality..i wonder why no one has discovered that yet. looks really shudnt matter. maybe u need to talk to sumone 'bout ur problems? ur a great person..and they only reason why they dont get along with u is because they haven't discovered that yet....
To have friends, you have to make friends, and be a friend. Talk to random people. Compliment someone on something of theirs that you like, even if it is a pencil! Join a club at school - any interest will do. I have a friend who met her husband at the religion club at her school! Have a party, but only invite a few. If they don't show up, party anyway! It sounds like you need fun. (And I mean real fun, not Al Cohol, he is not your friend)
c'mon man.. this is not the end of the world


im sure there are plenty of girls out there who'd love you for who you are and not who you thing you should be..


maybe find some new mates, these one are obviously no good for your self esteem..


do the smart thing and befriend girls and what the smart straight boys do, because then they learn what to and what not to do





good luck x
don't let other people's lives and experiences ruin how you feel about yourself.


just stay strong and keep your head up.


look for better friends. look for people who understand you.


you sound like a good guy! and who cares if you're a virgin, honestly it just means that the right girl hasn't come along yet.


take care hunnie
Believe me, high school isn't always easy when it comes to social life. I HATED HIGH SCHOOL AND EVERYONE IN IT. I hated the way people were so stuck up and superficial. You'll realize that once you get the hell outta there, there's a whole world of different people with different ideas not just close minded young-adults you find in high school. Whatever it is that you're self concious about, do something about it. If you're overweight, eat better and exercise, you'll also work up your self esteem and feel better at the same time. If you have crooked teeth, get braces now while it's probably still covered by your parent's insurance. You'll be amazed how people will see you differently if your self confident. Don't worry, things will change. God made someone for everyone, and it doesn't mean she's in your high school. She could even be in another city or state! Oh, and those people at the lunch table talking about how far they've gone with a chick are the same guys that will end up catching an STD. It's sad but probably very true. Just wait, you'll meet some people you can relate to. Try joining an afterschool activity like whatever you like to do, karate, basketball, etc., and you'll find friends that will that see you differently than the way those jerks do.
Ugh, high school. Most people find high school to be a miserable place. So you are not alone, but I'm sorry to hear you are having such a terrible time.


I know it's probably really hard to understand while you are in high school, but real life is NOT like high school. At all. When it's all over you will go off to college and it will be a totally different world, you will find people just like you and fit right in, and have a great time. You are not a loser. A lot of very successful people look back on high school and remember it as a bad experience where they didn't fit in.





My advice to you is to concentrate on school, your grades, anything that will help you in your future. Forget everyone else, they are caught up in their own drama and are not worth your time. I know that's hard to do because you have to be around them daily but try your best.





No one wanted to date me in high school either, I thought I was ugly, too tall, too skinny. I ended up modeling while in college. What was unacceptable in high school was beautiful to others.





Hope that makes you feel better.
Believe me or not but I know exactly how you feel. Although I am gay I had just recently come out so all throughout high school I was acting like I was straight. No girls liked me, I had no real friends, I did nothing on the weekends and listen to others talk about their weekends. It is hard I know but I found that you should hang out with your acuqantances and when you get home to do something that you love to make your day better. For example for me, I would go home and listen to music and I would feel better. High school goes by quick, trust me. If you do things that you like after school or even during school to make you feel better, you will eventually make it through high school. As for the girlfriend thing, I haven't had a boyfriend. I try to look, but I don't really pay much attention to it, because I pay attention to my work. I know that at the end you will still be lonely, but if you have your family to help you, you will be alright. I hope I made some sense to you and hope that you take my advice. I've been through the same thing you are going to and I am living proof that you can overcome the problems you are facing right now.
don't depend on others for happiness. you have to truly like who you are first and then others will like you too. and plus, why don't YOU call other people first? why do they have to do all the work to get through to you?
Back up for one second please, dont you think everybody feels the way you do? Its human emotion to feel insecure, unhappy, depressed, sad, narcissistic, and scared....... Along with a million other emotions. Okay well all this negative self talk your doing isn't helping you any better, in fact its only making you worse. Yes there are two kinds of self talk negative, and positive. What your saying and telling yourself is definitely negative, and because you keep on saying these things over and over your beginning to believe it yourself. First off you need to stop, and instead try and I mean really try to find the positive aspects in your life. Now about these so called aquantances thats exactly what they are not FRIENDS, friends are the people that are going to want to hang out with you on the weekends not these people your talking about. Its hard to make friends especially if your a male but your going to have to try. Put yourself out there find out where you belong and who YOU would want as a friend. This isn't gonna be easy but nobody said it was, I hated highschool too but I made it through and so can you. Dont assume someone is going to come up to you and do the work for you, this is your life so its time to take some control. About the whole sex thing big deal, sex is overrated anyways!!jk! Well to be honest half the guys that are telling you this are lying to impress the other dudes around you dont just assume and take their word that they actually did something.


Okay its time I let you in on a little secret Girls Love I mean LOVE AND WANT a man with self confidence. This is something you dont exactly have right now, if your gonna walk around sad all the time with your head down take it from me no girl is gonna want to go out with you. I knew some of the ugliest guys ever in highschool but they always had girlfriends, WHY??? they were funny, loud, arrogant, and the class clown. They had so much confidence and ego it wasnt even funny. If you want a girl to take notice your going to have to once again take charge (just like with making friends).





If you feel like crap and you look like crap chances are you are crap. However you need to change your perspective about yourself. Who gives a **** how others view you, first think about yourself before letting others think for you. You say you deserve to find happiness and a life yet are you doing something about it. For example its sorta like me saying Im so fat and I wanna lose weight but I dont diet and Im not exercising. How do you expect me to lose the weight? Magic? No its gonna take hard work and will power to pass on that snickers and cookies and cream. (by the way Im not Fat). You say you deserve it, well sweety why? Better yet show me why you deserve it, cuz nothing in life is gonna come easy to you, your gonna have to work and sometimes fight for it. You want things to change, then change them, because YOU are the only person who can change them. You say your proud yet the way you speak and feel does not reflect this image to me.


First off your not alone know that, second off remember that if you've hit nothing but rock bottom the only place to go is up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment