Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is your advice and/or comments? Love Life?

I am 16, live in Texas, and have a 13 year old xgf in NY, Janie that I never met.Her X-BFF Desiree went out with me first. Now me and Janie are on and off! Her new BFF Elaine HATES MY GUTS!W are in an on and off relationship.I have seens tons of pix of her but she has NO IDEA what I look like!We have been on and off for like 3 months.now we are in a fight because i am calling desiree sexy on myspace. What do you think?What is your advice and/or comments? Love Life?
Baby, If you stickin any of these girls, I hope you got protection just in case one of them hollin ';you're my baby's daddy!'; Second of all, you too young to be having a long distance relationship with some girl thirteen, be for real dear. You don't know what you want anyways, so keep searchin, and finish school chile! Sheesh!What is your advice and/or comments? Love Life?
Pathetic for all 3 of you. Get a life. What's with the dating people online? Gosh. I FIND guys online that I want to date, but I meet them to date. Eh.
Don't call your ex ';sexy'; where your current girl can find out about it. Girls don't like it if you show any sexual or nonsexual interest in girls other than them. Apologize the best you can, but you might want to meet your girlfriends in the future.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment