Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LIFE OR DEATH Girl advice?

Theres this girl who im friends with 1 year and I think that I really like her, but I dont know how to say it. I can usually ask a girl out no prob. but shes different. I dont want to f.u.c.k our friendship up or make her feel awkward around me. ladies tell me what I should do, guys tell me what you would doLIFE OR DEATH Girl advice?
Well my advice would be to see how she acts around you. That should give you and idea of whether she sees you in that way or just as friends. Then decide based in what you conclude from her actions. Think about it a lot though because the moment you say anything about how you feel then she is gonna feel awkward around you. Decide if its worth it,





Good luck!LIFE OR DEATH Girl advice?
tell her what you just told us. seriously, email it to her if you have to!
Just kinda get closer to her.


Just flirt with her we all like that. =]


Don't be shy to ask her if she likes some one, more than likely she'll tell you, especially if you've known each other for a while.
well, you'll always run that risk if you want to go to another level... but if you know that it is worth the risk and you are sure about how you feel, then id say just take the risk. take it slow though so you wouldnt freak her out. hang out more. get to know her better and let her know you better too. wait until you know she trusts you already and then show her your sincerity. let her know that you didnt just use the friendship as a sneaky plan to date her or something...





good luck
well like its true u dnt want to make ur friend feel akward but u should talk to her. like alone. tell her how u feel. because hearts can be broken with world unspoken. and it is true. just talk to her or show her that u like her and that u r interested and c wat happens.
There could be a possibility she likes you. Maybe if you get sometime alone with her you could make thinks more apparent you like her. But don't wait for her to make a move cause she could be worried about the same things about messing up your relationship.
Well you know her best. Just hold her. Or complement her a lot and hint at it for a while then just ASK HER OUT.
';Hey do you want to go see a movie or something this weekend? Then maybe dinner?';
I would say you should tell her how you feel.. you could start off by saying you don't want to mess up your friendship but you feel like you really like her, and then see what she says. if she says she's happy as friends only, then you can just pretend you never said anything to her and go back to being just friends!
Say to her: I don't want to ruin our friendship but I think I like you more than a friend and want to know if you'll go out with me sometime.
try to figure out if shes into you like your into her. then if shes into you then you should ask her out. but if she rejects you no doubt are there gonna be a stress on your friendship. my personal advice would be to stay friends with her. would you rather be more than friends for a few months or best friends for the long run?? your choice. good luck with whatever you decide :]


~emily :]
if you have known her for so long you should think about how she would react to what you have to say. if you think she will act awkward more than you think she will like you back you should probably hold off. you could also start hanging out with her alone and then eventually make a move... or maybe she will. you should surprise her. make her a gift, or take her somewhere special. maybe she will make the first move after all. good luck!
she probably likes you too, i mean yall been friends for a year.that's a good sign. i would just hang out w/ her alone and make a move.
This worked on me. I had a boyfriend at the time, and this guy friend and I used to get along great. One night he came up to me and told me that he wanted to be honest with me, and he didn't want me hearing it from anybody else first. He told me he had feelings for me, and that he thoughts I was beautiful, and wonderful, etc. He then told me he didn't want this to mess up our friendship, and that while he wasn't saying it would, he also didn't want to create any tension for me and my boyfriend.





We became better friends than ever, and a month later we were a couple. His telling me that made me want him so damn bad that I eventually jumped his bones.
You just need to read her right. If you don't already hang out alone, ask her if she wants to have coffee, go shopping, or something else harmless with you, and see if she's reticent or glad. If that goes well, you can keep it up with things like watching a movie together, etc. Then you can try asking her out to dinner, as a real date.

No comments:

Post a Comment