Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm beginning to really hate my life anyone have advice?

Well it's about 50 things but I'll try to make it short.





I had a bestfriend who I thought was a true bestfriend until she ditched me for this girl who didn't like me.





This same girl came along and even though she had him 1st a while ago she came back and took him away too right when I was falling for him.





He hates me and he's THE most popular guy in school so other people follow him and don't like me as well, or at least wont talk to me when he's around.





It feels like it's me against the world at this point idk I mean right when I thought I had everything great: a new guy, a great bestfriend. it all crashes down on me.





Has anyone ever been through anything similar or have any advice for me. Btw I'm a quiet girl I don't bother people so I don't understand.I'm beginning to really hate my life anyone have advice?
Well that's probably exactly why. Because you are a quiet girl. I know it doesn't make sense, but quiet people make people want to take advantage of theml. I don't know why, but that is the way it is.I'm beginning to really hate my life anyone have advice?
Life can be unfair... the best thing i can say is if your best friend ditched you shes not a true best friend and the boy well if hes willing to leave you for her then hes not worth it. Don't worry about the other people... just hang in there, things will get better.. I hope this helped. :)
ok u know what you responded about the boobs and booty? well thats ALL he is ever after. trust me i know, cuz ive been out with him before. there is just something special about this girl, so i need to outshine her.
YOU? against THE WORLD?


Just because of social problems??


Grow Up, 1st grader.
forget the things that don't matter.
Sounds like you've hit a ';bad luck streak in dancing school'; ! -But not to worry, it happens to the worst of Us ! :) The thing IS, NOT to let it get TO You (%26amp; allow it to PROVE to the Others that You really ARE a ';loser';- afterall !). Instead; you've got to ';ride it out';, chalk it up to Experience- and get ON with your Life as though you don't really need THEM... (And You DON'T, -because YOU'RE the GOOD One). Since Life rumbles on...-so should YOU. Make Better Friends; find a nicer Boyfriend, -%26amp; remember; it's Nice to be Popular...-But it's BETTER to be ';Nice'; !!! So hang in there, %26amp; good luck! :)
We have all been through this when we were growing up. When your in your teens things change very fast. Your life is on a fast track. You have a friend and then you don't have a friend. At this age you can out grow friends quickly because everyone is maturing on a different level. What your girlfriend might be ready for now you may not be ready and the same with a boyfriend. It is all part of growing up. Few high school friends remain friends for life. People come and go from our life and we learn something just knowing each one. Take it as a learning experience. Maybe this girl was just not the type to be a good friend. Maybe you need to look for someone more like yourself. But, you will live through it. We all have.
i pretty much went through the same thing. i thought i had THE best friend i could ever have. we were practically like twins but i found out she was talking crap about me to people i didn't even know. it was by far the worst year i ever had, and it was for a lot more reasons than just because of her.





it took a while but i did get over being so badly hurt by my best friend. the most important thing is to not hold a grudge. it's really hard but just think of the nice things they did for you and the good times you had.





and it's true, quiet people do get taken advantage of really easy because people think you most likely won't respond. i've always been the quiet one. you just have to stand up for yourself. it's not as easy as it sounds, especially if you have social anxiety like i do. don't think about it just say what you feel when they do something rude to you





and about the guy, he may be popular, but if he got taken away from you that easily do you really think he's worth it?








hope this helps!
Smile!


It's a new day!





He's the most popular guy in school. So what? All that means is that one of these days he's going to take a fall and it's going to be messy because everyone will be expecting better from him. All he want to do is look good. That's it, shallow as a puddle.





Just look at it this way, Now there is no pressure on you to be ';his girl';. You can be yourself now and you will be much better for it.


Don't be too quick to latch onto what other people view as the most this or the most that. That's a fools errand.


Consider yourself lucky. Now take your time and find someone that you will like for being who they are and not some sort of an icon that will prove himself to be nothing but trouble.





Who knows, you may very well like that quiet boy in the background who only has to prove how much he loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment