Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I give good advice and my own life is a mess Helpp?

1. I'm 19. I have like this boy for a year. I fear rejection so much that I don't think I'll ever have the gut to tell him. Yesterday I told one of my friend not to live life in fear. Take a chance, or she'll n ever know. She did and everything works out, but MY OWN life is a mess. How do I face my situation.I give good advice and my own life is a mess Helpp?
Follow your own advice - you may find that it's good advice. The best way to make a decision is to remove yourself emotionally from it and look at it from the perspective of a casual outside observer. This casual outside observer would see that you like this guy and you really have nothing to lose and everything to gain by telling him so and asking him out. Remember, the sting of rejection only lasts a moment, but the bitterness of regret lasts a lifetime.I give good advice and my own life is a mess Helpp?
Well Honey you are just like me, I myself love to help others, and give them great advice, and I really do mean it for them but when I try to say that to myself , i just can accept it. Well I guess, you need tell him, and not be feared if he rejects you. Think about it like this, if he does, nothing is going to happen, He is going to say no, and you are going to move on, and in time like another guy. In the other hand, if he says yes, at leasy you know the thruth and you guys can be happy together.
Take some of your own advice and take a chance!


If you never try to tell this boy how you feel, then you will always wonder what would have happened if you had. To me, that is a million times worse than rejection.





Just talk to him, flirt with him, and ask him on a date. If things work out from there, then ask him out.





Good luck! :)
Well look at your life. and make a list of whats wrong, imagine it was a friend and what you would tell them if it was happening to them.





(take your own advice)


:)


Life is.... about making mistakes, you just have to keep your head high and live. Who knows, that could be the best thing you'll ever do! But you wont know unless you try.


Its hard, but you have to face it someday.


Everyone gets turned down, but you know what, if they say no. its their loss!!!!!


:)


Live by this motto


';theres more than one fish in the sea';
Me too. =/





You know how the best lawyers are usually crooked (in their personal lives)? And the landscaper most often has a crappy yard.





It's kind of like, they are so busy helping others they forget to help themselves.





Anywho. Just hang around him and such until HE tells you he likes ya! =] Then everyone wins. Good luck.
wow, that is my life basically. just picture urself as not helping urself but helping someone else for a change. that may work. but like i know exactly wat u mean. all my friends come to me for relationship advice and i havent had a gf in 2 years. so trust me, i know exactly how u feel.
It happens and we can not control it. How does he react to you? Try to talk to him more and show interest in things he does. He should get the message. Don't come on too strong, but get out there, girl!
Be as objective with your own life as you are helping your friends. Just learn to take your own good advice.
think about what advice you would give yourself maybe have a good friend of yours just casually asks who that guy likes or what he thinks of you or something
You Must do as you preech!..I know you can do it. Good Luck.
Practice What You Preach, or get off the soap box and start listening. works ever time. Hope I didn't make you angry, keep your chin up and keep on keeping on! Things will get better!!!
A travel of a thousand miles starts with one step, the first step.
take your own advice! go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment