Friday, January 8, 2010

Why am I so good at giving advice on answers when I can't even run my own life?

LOL! About 75% of the people here can make this statement.Why am I so good at giving advice on answers when I can't even run my own life?
It is easy to glance into people's lives here on Yahoo! answers and give them advice, but it is much harder to look at the situations you are in and think about it objectively. That's why you ask other people for their advice, so you have different perspectives from people not so involved.Why am I so good at giving advice on answers when I can't even run my own life?
I agree with butterfly. WAY easier to look at someone else's problems objectively, because you're not so emotionally involved. You have no real stake in someone else's issues, other than being a fellow human being, so your head would be more clear to answer their questions. I SO totally love this section of Yahoo!
coz u get 2 points...
I have wondered myself why I dont take my own advise sometimes. I've given some pretty good info that I sometimes think i shoould apply to my own life. But it's always easier to tell someone else than to do yourself....Like to tell a child on their first day of school...';Dont be nervous..'; Yeah, easy for us to say, we arent going, right?....
Who said your so good? You have never received best answer.
THIS UR problem . try to be more serious and imagine urslf at age of 60 without doing anything to make urself
It is easier to observe and state then it is to live.
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment