Friday, January 8, 2010

I hate my life, i need some advice!?

i hate my life, my crush hates me and he is ignoring me right now, my best friend left me for some other cooler girls and went to the mall and didnt invite me, my parents give me no privacy, they dont let me close my rooms door, i cant ever go shopping and i feel like **** right now, i need some advice on what to do, i might cry myself to sleep tonight, please i feel horrible!I hate my life, i need some advice!?
believe it or not things will get better, once you get older you will be able to do the things you want. it's better if you don't get your way when your younger so that you can make good decisions later on in life and have a head on your shoulders. in terms of friends, maybe they picked up on your downer vibe and thought that you needed to be alone...or that they didn't wanna hang with you right now. i say get a magazine, listen to some music, dance around, and go ask your friends to go to the mall the next day.I hate my life, i need some advice!?
dont let those stupid girl so called ';friends'; bring you down there just not worth it i know how you feel ive been trough that and im going tthrough that now but karma will make them pay everything!
ok. first of all, try listening to some happy music, reading a book, watching a favorite movie, singing, you know, stuff that can help you to 'zone out' for a bit.


Think back and try to figure out why your crush would hate you. If you think you did something wrong, think about what it would be, and maybe try to make it right?


And maybe ur friend thought that if she can't go shopping with you (now, it depends on if your parents say 'no, u cant shop' or if you just never get the chance to) then she could take the time to go shopping with someone who can because idk shopping just seems to be more fun when ur with a group. Also, she might not have been thinking when they asked her and she didn't think to invite you (which would be lame because you are best friends....)


anyway, maybe you could ask your parents why you can't shut your door because everybody needs they're privacy. I heard that crying once a day is actually good for you so cry if you need to.


%26amp;


Don't worry, ive had plenty of times in my life where i pretty much hated it, but it ALWAYS got better, and sometimes the getting better took a while and sometimes it didn't so dont even worry, everything is going to turn out ok in the end. (omg i sound like a fortune cookie lol)
ok if your bff knows your parents dont ever let you go shopping its possible she went without asking cuz she new you would have to say no, then get in a fight with your parents cuz they said no. sounds like your parents dont trust you, have you given them reason? if so just remember, in order to be treated with respect you have to give it, repeditively, in order to get it back. yeah, you'll be nice and they will think you want something but if you make a habit of being nice and not wanting anything eventually when you do ask to go out, they will let you on a probationary trial...you can go BUT i want you home by such and such...and then be home by that time or even earlier so that next time you can go again. it works, i know i was the bad kid that had to start over, and now i am the mom.
All i have to say is that I have been in that same situation where i feel like crap at times but once u get older u would start to realize that why the things happen the way they are. So just hang in there , pray about it , and just take it one step at a time
David said his bed was wet with tears (Psalms). Read Lamentations, Ecclesiastes....life is depressing. But life is also joyful too, at times. Happiness and fun is fleeting (temporal), but true contentment comes in time.





Whenever I feel totally bummed out about my life, I realize that there are people being martyred for their faith in China and Africa, and starving children in the world, and then I feel sheepish for even worrying about my petty little problems, which loomed so large at first glance. God knows every hair on your head, little one, and He sees all. Cry out to Him in your pain.





Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.


(Jesus, the Beatitudes in the book of Matthew).





I will pray you have peaceful sleep tonight, and that it all works out for the good.





Shalom.
dude... that's life. most of us go through it. friends do change, so find other ones. you said crush, so how old are you? and big deal if your ';crush'; is ignoring you. if you're calling him a crush, then trust me, there will be MANY MANY others. your parents wont give you privacy, you sound about 14-15 years old. you will have to push and push them. my mom never gave me privacy, always caught me sneaking out at night, then one day she realized that since i was coming home alive and content, then i was ready to live my own life. that's just how parents are. everybody's has different levels of leniency, but most are generally the same.





trust me, i went through the same things. ';friends'; had back stabbed me in grade 10, i even switched schools because of that. made new friends, got over it.





i cried to sleep all the time because crushes never gave back the same feelings i had for them. most brushed me off.





i wasnt even allowed to go shopping, no money, no allowance. had to be with my mom if i wanted something.





mom always opening my door without knocking, even if i was changing (which has happened many times).





sound familiar? trust me, that's just life. you'll come to realize it's actually not that hard to get through if you understand that you arent alone. once you've established who YOU are, and i mean who you REALLY are and your parents realize it, you'll have more freedom.





im 20 now, still at home (it's an asian thing i guess). i can leave at 12am with the car keys with no explanation as to where im going. only have to give a time when im coming back if someone needs the car in the morning.





i installed a new door knob that has a lock. it is always locked when im in here now. 100% of interruptions are knocks, no attempts to open the door.





i have a job, my own money, new friends to go shopping with.





';somewhat'; more mature men interested in me that im interested in.





this all comes with growing up and getting older. so dont worry about it. cry yourself to sleep if it'll make you feel better, or just watch a movie until you pass out. but i am telling you it will get better, just give yourself a few years to grow out of the age you're in now. i dont know you, but i can promise what i said.
i know how you feel my life is very similar but my probs are with friends and b/fs but i feel like that to but just think to yourself that if you do that you'll regret it later...but just think that it'll be over soon enough but most of my life I've spent alone with no friends no love nothing but a home and family that has 2 lil' siblings hurting you every second of your life but just think at what I've said and maybe it'll help...
Everyone has at least a bad day or year. But tell your friend your true feelings and tell her what crap you've been through without her. With your crush, find out why he hates you. Try something a little different to show him a sign like ';please don't be mad at me'; or something. Talk to your parents, ask them why they won't let you have privacy, why you can't go to the mall. Start calm though, if you get mad, pour out your feelings, or even yell, tell how unhappy you are. Because parents want their kids to be happy. Show you're unhappy, then they'll believe you. I went through this time a while ago and things are turning out better. Keep your hopes up, but not too much. You'll survive, believe me!
i feel like **** too.


the love of my life is in love with this other girl..


one of my good guy friends just tried to touch me and it makes me really uncomfortable and then got mad at me for not letting him...


i was just at my best friends house and she didn't invite me to spend the night, which she always does and she and i like couldn't carry on a conversation and then i went home and


i feel so sad too...
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment