Friday, January 8, 2010

Have you ever wondered if the person giving you advice on here, could in real life be a troubled person?

I mean I give relationship advice yet find it next to impossible to find myself a date and i'm told frequently that i'm ';pretty';. I'm also a struggling drug addict.Have you ever wondered if the person giving you advice on here, could in real life be a troubled person?
Man I knew I shouldn't have taken that bath in green paint to cure my allergies......it's just that the person had a top contributor badge and all...





I mean, people like you and me are experts because the orange badge says so. We know everything about relationships...maybe we should write a book on it.Have you ever wondered if the person giving you advice on here, could in real life be a troubled person?
I know what you mean ... I sneak in a little P%26amp;S time by using the Warden's Laptop when he leaves his office to Patrol the Prison.





If P%26amp;S is still around in 5-7 more years ..... I can participate more.





Thanks for being brave and telling it like it is.
Hopefully we are honest and have learned from our experiences. I suffered from suicidal depression and alcoholism. Thank heaven I am on a level footing now. Hopefully I have helped some people.


Rose P.
I quite often think tht too...





I like reading other ppl's dilema's to get my mind off my own dilema's n possibly get enough tips/hints on similiar problems i am having
No of course not, take my advice and don't worry about it. (I am a very troubled stoner.)
well honey..i pretty much count on it!!!
WOW...you admitted it. Sure, we can't tell who is answering our serious questions...scary.
we all have our demons.i just come here to forget them for just a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment