Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice, my boyfriend is trying to run my life.?

My bf is 71 I'm 26. I'm a college senior and I want to finish school. I also want to have a career. My bf doesn't want me to do either. He wants me to stay home with him all the time. What should I do?I need advice, my boyfriend is trying to run my life.?
';My bf is 71';





Wait whatI need advice, my boyfriend is trying to run my life.?
I think you should dump him and find someone about your age because he is like 71 and sooner or later he will die so is better to let him go and if you continue to be with him then tell him you dn't want to stay home and get a career and if he said no dump him
71?! well if you love him i say who cares


do what YOU want to do...don't let him control you...how will you live without a job? i say dump 'im


okay the 1st guy is really stupid...the girls should never have to do what the guy wants...thats stupid
The girl is ALWAYS supposed to do as the guy says. Stay at home with him and service him in any way that he demands.
Dump his old ***

No comments:

Post a Comment