Friday, January 8, 2010

Help ! i need advice i'm going to study in france for the 1st time in my life out of my country?

i need advice about things to do before i go, and things to do when i get there . Tell me everything u gained from ur experience abroad,out of ur home town.I'm hesitating about that step and i need someone to encourage me to go for it!!Help ! i need advice i'm going to study in france for the 1st time in my life out of my country?
You can do this. Think about all the exciting things you will learn and people you will meet. Remember to get all the proper shots you will need for an over seas trip,passport,and try looking online the places that you can go visit while you are in the area you are going. They also have some great site seeing trips in groups if you are traveling alone. Make sure to not go looking at it so gloom like but instead tell yourself all the good things about the trip. Sounds like something to be really excited about and I hope its all youve ever imagined it to be. :) Have fun!Help ! i need advice i'm going to study in france for the 1st time in my life out of my country?
you must know French language, and that's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment