Friday, January 8, 2010

I dont know my life is hell any advice?

hey what up every one my name is shanyell and i am so bored i need advice on what am i going to do should i run away from home or somthin me and my dad been at it for 2 weeks what should i do and i dont think my boyfriend dont trust me nomore i dont know why he just not telling me every thing like he use toI dont know my life is hell any advice?
Shanyell, very nice name,well you can email the guy above you as well, but i think you should relax....you'll go to college one day and you'll get out of the house, but watch out for your boyfriend...he sounds like a shallow guy from what yo usaidI dont know my life is hell any advice?
It seems you got one leg in my boat and the other leg in another. If you're bored, go ahead and flip through my questions. I don't mind. Anyway, It'd help if you'd shed a little more light on the situations with your dad and boyfriend, but because we don't know anything, we can't do anything. Know what I mean?
Ok, I want you to email me.





p_j_v_hi@yahoo.co.uk





I'll help you, trust me, I help like 33 different people now. I'll give you plenty of advice.





Best of Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment