Friday, January 8, 2010

Any advice on how to make better sex life for a couple who has considerable height difference?

I am 5'3, very petite and about 115 pounds woman...he is 6'3 inch tall, atlethic bulid and has considerably 2X bigger build then mine..


We started dating about 2 months ago and everything seems to be going great exapt the fact that I am experiecing difficulties when it comes to intimate matters with my partner.


I mean it is phisically a bit challenging to make it work right.....I don't know if tall/short couples do experince that..but please if anyone has any advice how to make it work..I would really appreaciated.


I mean what type of positions work best on tall guy/short woman couples?


Also is there such a thing as to BIG?


Thanks in advance





By the way..my partner doesn't think it is a problem for him..but it's really not working for me so far..and I would LOVE it to work with him.I am despate at this point.Please help.Any advice on how to make better sex life for a couple who has considerable height difference?
Ms. Shorty, i dont think this is a problem... i think you and your boo need some good talking... Communication is always the key... Sex is a team effort... and one thing you need is good communication inside and outside the bed... i dont believe if there is a proper postition... i think everything is applicable as long as it is comfortable for the two of you... and how will you be comfortable? tell him what you feel? and tell him to tell you what he feels... talk while making love...





I will tell you... this will change your sex life...





I hope i helped you in some way...





take care and good luck...





regards,


R.B.T.Any advice on how to make better sex life for a couple who has considerable height difference?
there are books : Sexual positions...etc


Readthem or.


Just make love while he is sitting and you sit on his lap.


Or you stand on a chair and he just stand on floor...


adjust the heights.


I have never heard couples divorce because of height difference.


Have a nice . sex.
Have you tried you on top, that might make things a whole lot easier.
Have him lie down on the bed and you get on top facing the opposite direction (not his face, but look at his feet) That way you have control of your orgasm. Don't let him take control or it'll never happen. Another good position is you on the table laying down and him standing up. That way his height will be perfect compared to the table. Another good one is him sitting in a chair (Non swivel) and you stradel him. That'll put u in control again. That way, he can enjoy a free ';ride'; tee~hee


Good luck with that
Try going on top of him.
doggy style, squat on him, missionary, I dont understand the problem my wife is 5'3, %26amp; only 100 pounds I'm 6' and 190 pounds %26amp; we dont have a problem at all. Unless his penis is giving you a hard time like too big dont worry you will dilate as normal.
I don't see any reason that might cause difficulties in making love with different size partner. Try different positions.
have you tried standing up? with you on phone books?
Hmm.....Not A Clue. Maybe You Two Should Talk About Doing Something You Haven't Tryed....I Guess.......
ok girlfriend i got this one in the bag...im 5'2 and my man 6'1 so i know what u mean...try u on top or doggy style always works for us...or try having him put ur legs over his shoulders.when hes on top...or soot to the edge of the bed and lay back spread eagle and do it that way...
Be on top.
I'm 6'2 and my girlfriend is 5 foot and we dont have a problem at all. Try getting on top or doggystyle. Also try to do t on a bed or something bigger (rather than a couch) so you can spread your legs as much as possible. You could also try lying side by side like this ---%26gt; (( and see if that works for you. I understand where your coming from, I had the same exact problem. E-mail me if you need more info.
Experiment!!! Use pillows, cushions, counters, ect. let your other half know your concerns. If he doesn't care about what your not getting out of this, then maybe things aren't really that great.
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment