Friday, January 8, 2010

Thinking about moving to big city...Any advice on dating, life?

I live in a small city, I don't have much options with women. It's just ridiculously hard to meet someone who is 25 to 30. I'm in my thirties and feel I am waisting and have waisted too much time. I want to experience the life of a big city. The economy sucks. But I think I can find something. Any different in a big city? I'm sure if you have a decent job and look pretty good you can have your choice in women? I can't meet anyone here. There's about 200 K people here but it's mostly young women, white trash, or single moms (nothing wrong with that but I want my own kids). Can you give me some advice on big cities?Thinking about moving to big city...Any advice on dating, life?
I dont live in one but I wouldn't mind. The best way to get girls is where there favorite calougne .....money!!!!! Good chicks don't really exist anymore so you should take what you can get. Oh my bad your just looking for chicks Im looking for ones that at least think theyre good.Thinking about moving to big city...Any advice on dating, life?
ya, dont get raped
actually it's pretty hard to meet some1 in a very big city...but maybe in your office there are single ladies but actually, using the internet is much better! ^^)
A bigger city won't be any better. A city with a population of 200K isn't THAT small considering that some cities have only 10K people(honestly, I would DIE of being bored).





I grew up in Houston and in Houston, 2.2 million people live in the city. I now live in Cincinnati and there is only about 350K in the city, and yet I didn't see a difference woman wise. You have the same results just about in every city.
Yeah there is more selection to choose from, but that means there is more competition as well. Take new york for example. Millions of women...but most are stuck up and go after rich guys who can offer them the most amount of money. Honestly, do you really want to end up with someone like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment