Friday, January 8, 2010

If u have a dream about some1 that died & theyre giving u advice on ur life, did their spirit visit u?

i met this guy a couple months ago %26amp; the very 1st day we met we started 2 like each other. we're not going out yet but we're getting 2 know each other 1st. the scary thing is that his dad passed away 2 years ago. i never met him, but he's told me about him. %26amp; last month i had a dream, where his mom and dad were talking 2 my parents, and his dad looked really happy and he told me that i was a very special girl and that he would've loved 4 me 2 b part of the family. does any1 think that he was trying 2 communciate with me??If u have a dream about some1 that died %26amp; theyre giving u advice on ur life, did their spirit visit u?
I don't believe that the other side does contact us, but that is not to say they don'tIf u have a dream about some1 that died %26amp; theyre giving u advice on ur life, did their spirit visit u?
you just really want to be with this guy so your having these weird dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment