Friday, January 8, 2010

Life issues...Need REAL advice, have a heart, don't get offended easily??? Help?

Okay, I am in my early 20s. I don't like living at home with my parents. They were usually on and off with each other and my dad moved back in when I was away at college.





Since, I've come home at first it was okay, I was glad to be home. Then he started treating me bad and yelling at me over dishes and stuff.





I left my college in my junior yr, because I wanted to transfer, but I wanted to take some time off. Now, I have problems with debt. Which I plan on taking care of. I need to know about my credit status, too. I need to start fixing it, because I plan on opening a firm and another business.








The thing about my family is that they really don't help me advance in life. I've been asking for years if someone would teach me to drive and they always put me off. My dad is retired and he works at a church part time. My mom works at a health insurance co, so she is tired when she comes home.





They always help my sister and her 4 kids, because her husband is a jerk. My brother, no one really helps him like that, because, well, he's a guy, And he can pretty much take care of himself.





I don't really hang out with my friends that much because I don't drive. People get sick of aways having to go out of their way to pick me up, because I live on another side of town than them.





It is really hard to talk to people around where I live, like even white people sometimes, because I'm broke and I look broke. It hasn't always been that way, because I used to have jobs and able to keep myself up. But, when I don't have a job you can tell. My parents don't give me much money, They may give some to my sister more.





It kind of annoys me right now, because I am into fashion design and retail, and people around me say, oh she's not really into clothes like that, or you don't seem like, when they don't know me. People who know me know I love clothes...It's so frustrating. It seems like no one wants to help you when you're broke. But, when I have jobs I work VERY hard.





It's frustrating too, because no one around me gives me advice about college and all this other stuff, and they wont take time to help me with anything, even though I am willing to learn.





Any websites, or suggestions???





Life really sucks right now.





My family doesn't seem as hungry for success. and other people look down on me so much that they don't even want to help me, even though I am trying to better myself and my life.





Help please...Life issues...Need REAL advice, have a heart, don't get offended easily??? Help?
I would enroll in school again. Financial aid is available and colleges also offer work-study jobs that are on campus. When you re-enroll, choose to stay on campus instead of at home. It's probably cheaper and more convenient. Find a job, any job, even if it's not your dream job and save as much as you can. Like he other said, it's going to be harder because you, like myself and a lot of other, don't have anyone paying your way. I know from experience. My parents couldn't even afford my textbooks when I enrolled freshman year.


Feel free to message me if you need any more advice.Life issues...Need REAL advice, have a heart, don't get offended easily??? Help?
No one is going to hand you a million dollars hon.


You are going to have to find someone(perhaps at church) who will teach you to drive.Next get a job if you can find one and start saving for a car and paying off loans.Finish your education if at all possible.


You have figured out you can not depend on your family, so you are going to have to pull yourself up by your boot straps and do something else and it is not going to be easy.It CAN be done IF you'll endure.
hey, its me. you answered my question thanks by the way. I'm a direct person, always have been, always will be.





Here's what ive got for you. The first thing you need to do is learn how to drive. You can go get your permit first cuz that's what you gotta do. then every time one of your parents is going somewhere ask if you can Drive them. just keep bugging them. maybe ask your sister, she seems like she would be in a good place to help you out. Then get a job and start saving up money. then apply for grants and scholarships and all the free money for college you can and go to college. It will be a long hard frustrating road but you can do it.
Well, i say try to take a bus or a really good friend who could help you and they know your problem and issues with your family. but you need a job for real like if you have a friend who have a job like as to ride with her to save economy!(:
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment